27 Aralık 2009 Pazar

The wrong reservation

Mustafabeyin süklüm püklüm bir ingilizcesi var, hadi kalkın, onunla tanışalım.

Fortuna fortunatli, I sav a voman on the streeyt. She vas a craying. Then ay vent to hör. And ask: Whom yure crayin for beby?

She straight to me and sait:

It does nat interferes you, ı also cry for a faithless. Its name is nat importante as well, go to home and sleep for the new day, please, please.

But I insisted, ıf there ise a problem, and there are problems, less or much several assistance may help you.

Okay sir, İf you wanted to me to share, Im am Cheer with you the problems.

We went to starcoffe for double coffee. Waitress wrote the order, and bills us. On the table, there were 2 straingers. The classical music is on air, wit no smooking, ıt costs 69 pounds.

Im coming from abroad, my name is suzan she said that, and add;

I vas wrong, ı missunderstood him, he is nat a enginnerr, he was only a pilavcı hasan.

Anday ask to suzan:

Is there someting wrong occure bitween both of you?

She ansırd: Yes hasan kiss me first and goes beyond together. It vas my first experince of all my sexual life with a Kurdish man.

I wait because some tears on her eye, ı gave selpak to her hand, she have performed then.

After the sexual activity, he beaten me, I was shock, and, hasan told to me:

I am not love you, ıf you like pilav and yoghurt, there is a possibility to love you.

Mr Mehir; I never make a sex vith a turkkish kurdish man. Im so upset. And no vacation room, also all money TL. spent for journey. Help me, assist my soul, to return Scotchland, mr and msis brown are wonder about me.

I gave her about 200 pounds in cash on the table. And left a little kiss to her lips.

She wanted to gave me her beauty, but ay reject, I never go to the bed with a girl, who makes love with pilavcı hasan.

This is all the storey.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder